I can probably get you hooked up with some aluminum. boat when i replaced the casting deck, when i sold that boat. the front compartment that you see in. This is a video showing how i built a front deck on my 14ft sea nymph aluminum boat. it has made a world of difference while on the water and exponentially. Turn your 'plain jane' aluminum boat into a souped up fishing machine. follow these tips and tactics, and learn how to build a boat deck, install a.





And here's where I think my pedestal seat bracket will mount


And here's where i think my pedestal seat bracket will mount




14 Foot Jon Boat Project part 6 - YouTube


14 foot jon boat project part 6 - youtube




... making a front deck with some aluminum signs I have laying around


... making a front deck with some aluminum signs i have laying around




Decking Out a Jon Boat | was originally going to leave the deck open ...


Decking out a jon boat | was originally going to leave the deck open





Categories:

Leave a Reply